CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, September 02, 2005

fucking pissed now cheebye.

all mothers should be locked in a cage. (no i dont really mean it. i am just very pissed)

i dont take a single cent from you to buy cigs.
i dont take a single cent from you to go "to those night places".

so what the fuck now? you having a problem with that?!

i havent been taking money from you since like last november lah.. and its been what fucking 10 months?

oh and to those things you all said to me years ago.. about me turning lesbian, coming home pregnant, taking drugs.. im so sorry to make you all upset but ive not done any of those. yet. but then again isnt that whats expected of me?

you want me to stay at home and be INSANE like that cousin of mine????? sorry. not my vibe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home